An epic concert



My only and first "concert" was for the year 2017, in the national holidays, specifically in the city of Coquimbo, in the pampilla. In which I could see one of the Chilean artists that I like, Mon Laferte.

As information, Mon Laferte participated in "Rojo fama contra fama", an old Chilean television program in which artists from all over the country will show their talent. In fact I remember as a child seeing her singing on TV.

Well going back to the concert, the atmosphere was really very nice, there were many families and couples, all with a fun atmosphere, even many people were drinking alcohol.

The truth is I had a great time, I even went with my parents and my boyfriend, and it really was a very good atmosphere, it made me very happy, since I really wanted to go to see Mon and I thinkfulfilled he really  all my expectations.  I was hoping it wasn't like those singers who sound good in song but bad live, and the truth is that she sings  same, so I have no complaints.

I remember that we traveled many hours to be able to go and we advanced among hundreds of people since we had arrived late for the trip and we were very far from any place that I could see. I have always believed that I am of average height but that day I felt very small, I really did not see ANYTHING! So we had to walk through the crowd to get to see something, it was epic.




Comentarios

  1. it's imposible not to feel good when you're listening to Mon Laferte jashdjahsd. I've been in Pampilla before but not when artists are playing music. I hope to be in the middle of the crowd like you someday jahsjah

    ResponderBorrar
  2. One of my best friends lives in La Serena, she invited me to Pampilla when this concert was, but we went for the September 18th celebrations not for the music :(. I was just drinking 'terremoto', i'm sorry. I'm glad you had a good time no matter what.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hello karian, wow the "pampilla of Coquimbo" is very cool, i always watch it from the television when it is broadcasted, it must have been a very funny experience, the important thing of all is that you heard the music! for the next one you will have to arrive earlier.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I love Mon laferte, when he appeared at lollapalooza 2018, I was next to Daniela Vega, the actress from "A Fantastic Woman" enjoying "Amarrame".

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favorite series👀

my favorite movie 🐠🐠