Adventure!

 

Hello, welcome to my blog! Today I will talk about what place I would like to visit.🚢

Well, I have to admit that I would like to go to many countries, but the one I stay with is Japan. Since I was little, I have always liked their culture a lot, in addition to the beautiful landscapes they have.

A curiosity of Japan is that they have pets for everything, whether for cities, companies, festivals, events, everything that may exist, a pet can represent it.

Going there, I would like to know Nara Park, a sacred place in Japan, since there are a large number of deer and  these in Japan are considered sacred animals. So in that park you can interact with them since they are quite docile and you can even feed them. Besides this the place has an amazing view.

I would also like to visit Akihabara, and go to the different places that have video games, sincerely I would like to go to one of their machines to get stuffed animals, since I am very good at taking things out of those machines, and I would love to go to that place to win something.

And the truth is, if I would like to live there, since for its culture there is a lot of respect, conscience and also the crime rates are low.


    Nara Park
    Akihabara
    Akihabara






Comentarios

  1. Now that i read your blog, i'm thinking that i'd love to go to Japan too (i wrote my blog about Italy).
    Japan is a beautiful country with an amazing culture that i'd like to know better. Also catching some pokémons in there would be a dream come true hahaha.
    Bye :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Karian, how nice you want to know Japan because of its awareness with nature and the respect they have for animals.
    I've never been lucky enough to get a stuffed animal out of the machine. I hope one day I have that luck hahaha. Greetings.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Japan sounds so beautiful!! I didn't knew they have so many pretty places there.
    One of the most important fact that claimed my attention was the low levels of crimes.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. How great it would be to visit Japan, I´m a big fan of the art of Katsushika Hokusai, I love his wave, I would like to see Mount Fuji from as many perspectives as he is.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Hello Karian, really travel to Japan sounds wonderful, thanks for commenting on these qualities of the country.
    I have heard that Japan has places surrounded by nature and at the same time it can have city centers surrounded by technology. I love the way you combine environments.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An epic concert

My favorite series👀

my favorite movie 🐠🐠