my favorite movie 🐠🐠

 

My favorite movie for  many years is Finding Nemo. I like it because every time I see it I get emotional, the story of the father looking for his son all over the sea, it is something completely moving.

Besides this I must comment, that I really love Doris, I think she is a totally adorable personality! In fact, to be honest, I saw the movie looking for Doris and the truth is that I cried.

Really both the animation, the plot and even the music that the movie contains is great!

To be honest, I really like watching animated movies, in fact, I'm a big fan of Pixar in general, even their animated shorts, in fact, I love "Bao", which is a animated short tragic and comical, as always in Pixar.

The last movie I saw, in fact, was from Pixar and it was Toy Story 4. Obviously I recommend it, in fact, in this fourth film the love of Woody the cowboy reappears, which also adds a great plot to the film. In addition to this, the story of the Gabby Gabby doll is included, which shows a completely deep and moving story, which again highlights the meaning of love and friendship like most of the pixar movies.


Here is the link to the animated short of "Bao" in case you want to see it-->

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqFm6iVrEZw&ab_channel=IVANGOMEZ



Comentarios

  1. Hi Karian, Finding Nemo is one of my favorite animated movies, when I was a child I always saw her hahaha. Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Karian, the two movies you mention are very good, although I like better the last one you mention. Both movies are very funny.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. haha what a great movie, i enjoy it every time i see it.
    Just keep swimming, just keep swimming! ♫♫

    ResponderBorrar
  4. Hi Karian! My favorite animated film is "Up". I think the Pixar and Disney movies marked our childhood and will remain in our memory for a lifetime. Greetings!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Very good choice. It's a totally epic movie. When I was a child I must've watch it easily 5 times. I'm pretty sure that if I watch it again, I'll enjoy it just as much, maybe even more...

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Kari, I really like the movie Nemo a lot, in fact, it was the first movie I saw since that I have memory hahaha.The movies and even more the Pixar shorts are amazing! I'll probably see the short you shared the link
    Greetings :)

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Hi!! I love this movie too, but I have to admit that the part of Darla shaking the fishes in their plastic bag makes me get anxious!!

    ResponderBorrar
  8. Hi Karian! I also really enjoy watching animated movies, but Finding Nemo it´s not one of my favorites:(. Nevertheless i saw it a lot at my childhood because my sister love it.
    Regards

    ResponderBorrar
  9. Hi Karian! I find your publication very interesting. I love the movie looking for Nemo, and in general all Pixar movies, in fact, my favorite movie is Toy Story and I'm very glad you like the fourth installment. Kisses

    ResponderBorrar
  10. hello karian, i also cried a little with the film looking for doris. It's really entertaining and exciting

    ResponderBorrar
  11. Hi Karian, this movie is very nice, I really like the story that is told there, I saw it many times when I was a child.

    ResponderBorrar
  12. Hi Kary! how are you? I love this movie, I remember that when I was a child I had this movie in VHS haha I used to watch it with my mom. I also watched Looking for Doris, and I cried too :( both are very emotional movies!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An epic concert

My favorite series👀