My favorite series👀

Hello everyone, today I am here to talk about my favorite series.

I could say that my favorite series so far is Game of Thrones, although the truth is that I hate its ending, however, I think it is one of the most perfect works out there.

I love it for its fantasy content, plus the plot it has is very interesting, and it makes you pay attention to any detail, plus they created a complete language for one of the civilizations that existed within the series, which is phenomenal.

Regarding this same topic, I could say that my favorite genre of series is fantasy, or science fiction, combined of course with some combats or wars as I already mentioned, with a lot of fantasy.

A series that has been recommended to me and I have not seen is Vikings and the truth has been recommended to me for a long time since it looks like the type of story that I like to see, like science fiction, fantasy and fighting. Maybe sometime when I can have more time I will see it, as I am the type of person who needs to quickly watch the series to see what happens. In fact, I have to admit that many times I even stopped sleeping due to the fact that a series or story was too good.

Comentarios

  1. Series about war, fiction and fantasy are amazing. I haven't seen GOT get, I was hoping to read the books first, but well, as you might know, its kind of imposible to do something different but studying right now.
    Have a nice week!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Karian, I have never seen the series Game of Thrones but I have heard very good things about it, I think that after this publication I will begin to see it. As for Vikings, I highly recommend you to watch it, it is a series that keeps you glued to the screen all the time, it is amazing. It will make you stop sleeping, no doubt haha.
    Kisses.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hello karian , really game of thrones is a very good science fiction series, I have seen some chapters, however I have not managed to finish watching it. I hope to see it soon, even if the ending is not very good , jaja , greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I've never watched the series you mentioned, but I like this medieval or warlike plot in movies. So I may consider watching one of them.

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I've always wanted to see Game of Thrones, I hope I can start watching it soon. I've been watching Vikings for a while and the truth from what you described, it´s a series that you can get to like very much!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. Hi Karian! all good for there? :) i've never watched this series, my friends have recommended it to me a lot! but I don't like too much this types of series :( even so I must recognize that I watched some scenes and objectively is a phenomenal series, the effects and the dedication in every detail is great.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An epic concert

my favorite movie 🐠🐠