Summer plans🌄

For these vacations, I would like to go to my city and be able to be with my family, since since I began my studies I find myself living without them, so I only see them for a festive date, or a scheduled trip.

In addition, I would like to go to the countryside, where some relatives live, to be able to breathe that fresh air, and completely disconnect from what has been this frustrating year of confinement and virtual life. Obviously also to be able to enjoy nature and the tranquility that it offers.

There are also some activities that I would like to be able to do, such as being able to learn new things, for example recipes and things that I can share with my family.

Before, in many summers I participated in plays and various events that took place in my city, however, I doubt that due to the current situation worldwide, this type of activity will be resumed, even more so in such a small town, in where many people can become infected in a very short time.

For all the above, this summer I probably just want to spend time with my loved ones and probably look for work since staying in Santiago is extremely difficult, and it becomes even more complicated.

In addition, I would also like to be able to take up a little more the subject of all the branches that I pass, since I felt that I did not learn as I should and it is necessary to reinforce the contents in almost all areas.

Anyway, I hope you have a good end of the year, go ahead!

Comentarios

  1. hello karian, how nice i hope you can visit your family soon, i understand how difficult it is to be away from the family, you miss everything. i will still look for a job this summer so i can generate extra income and help at home.
    many love to see you soon

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Karian, I hope you can go back to your city and be able to visit your family. I have never been separated that amount of time from my loved ones. Anyways I agree with you about not learning as I should this year.
    Regards :)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An epic concert

My favorite series👀

my favorite movie 🐠🐠