My future job🎓


Well, I would like to have a job in which day by day I can interact with different people, in addition to this that allows me to travel and know different realities.

I imagine that I will probably end up working in some service or public organization, since that is what I am studying, Public Administration.

As for whether I prefer to work outside or inside the organization, I have no problem being able to be both, I really like going out and seeing new places as well as new people without However, I also like the more administrative work, so I would have no problem working internally in an organization.

The truth is, I hope to earn enough money to support myself, and to be able in the long term to fulfill my own goals, such as a house or having a place of my own to live.

So in short I could adapt very well to any job, however I would also like to travel in this to learn new things from different places, and I hope that I will be paid in a good way to be able to reach short-term goals.

Comentarios

  1. I would really like to have a job very similar to what you think, where you can interact with people, have the possibility to travel.
    I hope we can get a job like that

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I agree with you. I think that if I like the job, I wouldn't care if its outdoor or not.
    Gretings!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

An epic concert

My favorite series👀

my favorite movie 🐠🐠